Dr Joanna Kujawa
Lecturer, Public Relations
|Phone:||+61 3 9904 7198|
|Fax:||+61 3 9905 2120|
|Office:||902-186, Berwick Campus|
Dr Joanna Kujawa completed a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree and a Master of Arts (MA) degree from the University of Toronto. Subsequently, she worked as a lecturer at Monash University in Malaysia for four years. She settled in Melbourne and was awarded a Doctor of Philosophy degree at Monash University in 2005 and continued to teach at Monash University. She has published essays, non-fiction and fiction in Poland, Canada, the United Kingdom (UK), Malaysia and Australia.
- publicity and promotion in arts
- international public relations
- travel as transformation
- cosmopolitan citizenship
Current research projects
- The History of Public Relations Programme at Monash
- Arts and the Professionalisation of Universities
- Travel as Modern Pilgrimage
- Kujawa, J, 2010, Migration, Belonging, Alienation, VDM Verlag, Saarsbrucken
- Kujawa, J, 2009, Jerusalem Diary: Travels in Holy Madness, Sail Media, Melbourne
- Kujawa. J.,(2008), ‘Package”, Etchings 5, Ilura Press, ed. Patrick Allington.
- Kujawa, J., (2007),“Explorers, Writers and Other Creative Strangers: Narratives of Creative Belonging,” The Griffith Review 15, ed. Julianne Schultz.