Addition of Unit Offering Procedure
If a School needs to add a unit offering after the deadline, a special case must be forwarded to the Associate Dean (Education) justifying why such a request is being made so late, particularly when a report to the government (DEEWR) has already been submitted by the Faculty.
This following criteria (in compliance with University and government regulations) must be addressed:
- the nature of the proposed amendment;
- when the error or omission was identified;
- why the error or omission occurred;
- what systems have been established to prevent future occurrences of such errors or omissions;
- and in some cases, why it would be reasonable for the Minister to approve the change.