Arts Unit Guides - Section 3 – Unit Schedule
Include a list of class topics for each week, and the names of the teaching staff involved. The schedule may also outline activities for each topic including online activities such as discussion forums, and note relevant readings and other material. List assessment tasks with due date.
- Be sure to indicate variations across campuses, where relevant, and adjust length if teaching period is not the standard semester.
- Cross-listing to Moodle is not sufficient, but a link to a more detailed document may be provided if required.
- When listing the assessment tasks, include type (e.g. essay, report, case study, group project, online discussion, exam etc.), weighting and due dates. Assessment tasks must not conflict with details in the Handbook.
- Note: the assessment tasks you list here will automatically generate an assessment summary table under Section 2 – Academic Overview.
- Section 1 – Cover Page
- Section 2 – Academic Overview
- Section 3 – Unit Schedule
- Section 4 – Assessment Requirements
- Section 5 – Other Information